1) Take my life, and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee ;
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in ceaseless praise.
2) Take my hands, and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love ;
Take my feet, and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee.
3) Take my voice, and let me sing
Always, only, for my King ;
Take my lips, and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee.
4) Take my silver and my gold ;
Not a mite would I withhold :
Take my intellect, and use
Every power as Thou shalt choose.
5) Take my will, and make it Thine ;
It shall be no longer mine :
Take my heart — it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne.
6) Take my love : my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store :
Take myself; and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee.