1) The Lord’s my Shepherd, I’ll not want:
He makes me down to lie
In pastures green; He leadeth me
The quiet waters by.
2) My soul He doth restore again;
And me to walk doth make
Within the paths of righteousness,
Ev’n for His own name’s sake.
3) Yea, though I walk in death’s dark vale,
Yet will I fear none ill;
For Thou art with me; and Thy rod
And staff me comfort still.
4) My table Thou hast furnished
In presence of my foes;
My head Thou dost with oil anoint,
And my cup overflows.
5) Goodness and mercy all my life
Shall surely follow me;
And in God’s house for evermore
My dwelling-place shall be.